Advertise with the Charlotte Chamber
Interested in advertising in the Chamber's publications? Contact Elizabeth Fields at 704.378.1312 or email@example.com.
The Charlotte Chamber’s Web site is its primary tool to keep members informed and plugged into what is going on at the chamber and in the business community. Annual contracts only.
Site Statistics (2014 average monthly)
- 85,000 unique visitors
- 212,000 total visits
- 900,450 total page views
At the Charlotte Chamber
Our weekly e-mail blast is distributed every Friday to help our members and other business professionals plan the following week and stay updated on the latest happenings and issues at the chamber.
- 30,524 distributed weekly
- 14,522 emailed to Charlotte Chamber members
- 16,002 emailed to nonmember subscribers
Newcomer Resource, published annually, helps new Charlotteans get settled in their new hometown. Feature articles include “Finding Your Dream Home” and a resource directory that offers information and contact points on everything from utilities and schools to cultural activities and daytrips.
- Distribution of 2,000 copies to chamber members, purchasing agents, prospective members and newcomers
- Format enables members to benefit from business-to-business purchasing
- Easy and convenient format encourages reader usage
- Long shelf life means your message will be seen again and again
- Major resource for relocating companies plus corporate relocators and managers
- The only newcomer book endorsed by the Charlotte Chamber
- Available to download for free online
Economic Development Publications
No one knows economic development in Charlotte the way we do. Investment in economic development publications supports business recruitment and retention efforts. In 2014, our economic development staff opened 368 new project files and located 63 projects for more than 6,080 new jobs and $549.9 million in new capital investment. More than 63 percent of project leads are generated through our staff. Economic Development is a core function of the Charlotte Chamber, and your support is needed to keep it strong. The chamber’s research team produces more than 50 publications and white papers that we use to market Charlotte to new and expanding companies.
The Charlotte Chamber is the definitive source of information on Charlotte.
- Charlotte Economic Development Guide
- Charlotte in Detail
- Charlotte Manufacturers
- Charlotte Overview: Doing Business Here
- Charlotte Overview: Living Here
- Charlotte: A National Health Care Center
- Charlotte: Big Data & Analytics
- Charlotte: Your Headquarters Location
- Charlotte’s Dynamic Energy Cluster
- Charlotte’s Foreign Firms
- Charlotte’s Major Employers
- Charlotte’s New and Expanded Businesses
- Essence of Charlotte
- Logistics and Transportation
- Sustainability in Charlotte
Digital Display Advertising
Share your company’s message on the state-of-art monitors located in the main lobby of the Charlotte Chamber. The lobby is the first stop for the thousands of members, guests and economic development prospects who visit the chamber annually. Whether attending one of our hundreds of meetings, visiting with CEO Bob Morgan or connecting with our Economic Development team, visitors spend quality time in our newly renovated, open lobby area. Each option provides exposure to a high level business market and strengthens your ties to, and support of, the Charlotte Chamber.
- Big Charlotte - An 82 inch state-of-the-art digital monitor, nicknamed Big Charlotte, is located at the entrance to the chamber lobby as a key focal point. Highly visible within the space, the monitor tilts out in the evening to create visibility from South Tryon Street. Big Charlotte shows content about Charlotte and the chamber, displays messaging welcoming special guests and shares information on upcoming events. It is capable of displaying multiple feeds at once, and a list of our members continuously scrolls on the bottom.
- Info!BAR - The Info!Bar shares information and data about Charlotte in a dynamic and visual environment. A state-of-the-art 55 inch digital monitor displays the beauty, energy and diversity of Charlotte. The chamber’s expansive award-winning and respected research and newcomer materials are physically displayed, as well. The Info!Bar is located in the Charlotte Chamber’s lobby area, providing exposure to thousands of visitors, prospects and business leaders. The Info!Bar will be utilized primarily by economic development prospects/relocating companies and newcomers, making it the perfect location for members who serve this market.
- Dynamic Duo - The Dynamic Duo are two state-of-the-art 48 inch digital monitors located on the column in the seating area of the lobby. Both are highly visible from the lobby, the patio and, in the evening, from South Tryon Street. They share duplicate information that educates our visitors and passersby about Charlotte, the chamber and our engaged business community.
- Full House - The Full House package provides you with ten 10 second spots per hour on all of the lobby monitors (Big Charlotte, Info!Bar and Dynamic Duo). Offering unparalled exposure to visitors to the Charlotte Chamber, the Full House gets your message heard by our diverse business and newcomer audience.