The Charlotte Chamber Manufacturers Council has a private, vibrant online community on LinkedIn. Through the LinkedIn group, members have the ability to easily share information, connect with other manufacturers and access news, calls to action, data and research that may be of value. Join the LinkedIn group for up to date manufacturing information and discussions. Please note you must be a Charlotte Chamber member.
[Click here for Manfacturers Council photos and other media]
For almost 20 years, the Charlotte Chamber's Manufacturers Council
has worked to:
- Advocate for manufacturers in the public arena
- Promote economic development initiatives to help manufacturers grow in Mecklenburg County
- Become a central source for information about community programs that can benefit manufacturers
- Monitor and respond to local initiatives that would limit the ability of local manufacturers to grow
- Provide timely, useful information to members in a convenient and accessible way
The Manufacturers Council Environmental Committee works in close partnership with the Charlotte Mecklenburg Utilities Department to provide information about environmental programs and regulations. Meetings are held once a quarter.
Manufacturers Council Membership
Membership in the council is open to all Charlotte Chamber members engaged in manufacturing..
For more information, please contact Ashley Hedrick at email@example.com.