Make the most of your investment!
Learn how to maximize your membership and get engaged at the Charlotte Chamber’s
Member Orientation & Open House
Get an overview of how the chamber is helping businesses weather economic changes.
Connect with small business resources.
Meet with seasoned chamber volunteers to learn how they’ve gotten involved.
Meet the entire chamber staff and learn how each department can help your business.
Whether you’re a new or existing member, each quarter you can attend a Member Orientation and Open House at the chamber to learn how to plug in.
2014 Member Orientation and Open House dates:
February 19 | April 16 | August 20 | November 5
3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Take the train! The LYNX Blue Line's
Third Street station is only two blocks from the chamber.View schedules and map
. Free parking will not be provided. On-street parking is prohibited 4 - 6 p.m.
For your convenience, we suggest the parking decks on Mint Street between
Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. and Stonewall Street. Both are approximately two blocks south of the chamber and should have ample spaces available
Ways to Maximize Your Chamber Membership
- Go to charlottechamber.com and:
- bookmark the page so you can find it easily
- download the virtual member plaque to their website to let your customers know you’re a member
- connect through our social media
- publicize an event or promotion on the member-to-member calendar
- post a resume or view resumes on our Resume Bank
- buy lists and labels to better target a marketing effort
- white list the Chamber in your email box so you get the latest newsletters and information
- sign up for email newsletters or check out the Chamber Blog
- offer a member-to-member discount
- Schedule a BusinessFirst business satisfaction interview to express your views on Charlotte’s business environment –free, quick and easy!
- and learn about becoming a BusinessFirst volunteer
- Learn to register for an event on the online events calendar.
- Purchase tickets to signature events, such as University City Economic Development Conference and Jazz on the Lawn.
- Take a moment and chat with a seasoned volunteer to gain their tips for utilizing the chamber.
- Check out all the research available to members.
- Visit our Power Up Partners for information, resources and professional guidance as you seek to grow your company.
- Get involved on a committee through the Chamber’s Chapters, Public Policy and Young Professionals.
- Raise your company’s profile by using advertising opportunities.