Ribbon Cutting Tool Box
A ribbon cutting is a great way to introduce your business to the community and your fellow Chamber members. This tool kit will help you prepare your event. It can be as simple, informal, extravagant or ceremonious as you want it to be. It's your event and should reflect your company's values and personality.
The Charlotte Chamber provides several resources to help you create a memorable event:
- Oversized scissors – Please complete and return the request form at least a week prior to your event to reserve the scissors. A $50 deposit is required to pay for replacement scissors or courier costs incurred if scissors are not returned on time.
- A contact list of your home Chapter board and a list of local media, so you can invite them to your event. This will be automatically e-mailed to you after you complete the above referenced request form. To purchase an address list or labels of additional Chamber members, please call 704.378.1337.
- An extensive list of caterers, party suppliers, printers, florists, photographers and more available in our online member directory.
- An event checklist that can be used as a guideline for planning.
- Click here for information on reserving the Charlotte Chamber's Belk Action Center.
- The member-to-member calendar where you can post your event so others can see it.
Please carefully review the information provided through the links above. It is important to note that the Chamber will not plan your event nor invite guests for you.
Have a great event!