Chamber Job Vacancies
If interested in applying for a position at the Charlotte Chamber, please download and complete the application. Forward the application, cover letter and resume to the email address specified on the job posting.
Download employment application here >>
The following opportunities are available (updated 7/03/18).
Senior Vice President, Financials or CFO
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Interfaces with: Treasurer and Chair of the Budget Committee, Outside General Counsel, Executive Committee, Leadership Team, Investors, Staff
Manages: Accounting Team, Data Management, Technology
In fulfilling job responsibilities, the CFO:
- Serves as Financial Lead of organization with responsibility for:
- Forecasting and reporting the financial performance of the Chamber.
- Providing financial analysis to support the operation of the Chamber.
- Hires and manages staff to perform all accounting, financial, technology hardware and software, quarters (building) and business data analytics.
- Administer the following programs: health insurance, 401(k), 457(b), flexible spending and all other related employee benefit programs.
- Responsible for the financial functions of Charlotte Regional Fund for Entrepreneurs, Advantage Carolina Foundation and Charlotte Minority Economic Development Initiative.
- Responsible for all purchasing and contracts.
- Maintains physical quarters of the organization in a clean and functional manner.
- Pursues special projects as assigned by President or COO.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least seven years direct financial experience
- Management experience
- Not-for-profit (501c6 and/or c3) experience
- All Final Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug screening test.
- The hiring rate is negotiable based on the selected candidate's qualifications.
- Year Round - applications/resumes placed in active status for future vacancies for six months.
- Note: Equivalent Combination of Experience & Training is considered for all positions.
- If there is a job posting, application should be sent to designated person listed.
Applicants should respond by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.