University City Chapter Program of Work
Ashley Oster, Chair
The Charlotte Chamber University City Chapter will provide area businesses with a competitive advantage by connecting them with resources that promote sustainability and growth.
Goals & Strategies
We will achieve our mission by focusing on the following goals & strategies:
- Support University City branding efforts via increased awareness, programming, public relations, and partnerships.
- Action Item: Partner with UCP to extend branding efforts to University Chapter members
- Action Item: Ensure UC Kiosk is appropriately positioned and well stocked with materials that support University Chapter priorities
- Action Item: Host Charlotte Chamber Executive Committee Meeting in 2011 (Ashley Oster)
- Action Item: Balance board representation to include diverse mix of small/medium business owners, large corporations, young professionals and public service sector.
- Action Item: Chapter Chair or designee to attend Chamber Board of Advisor quarterly meetings (Ashley Oster)
- Action Item: Chapter Chair and 1st Vice Chair or 2nd Vice Chair to participate in monthly meetings with volunteers and designated staff members (Ashley Oster and Paul Petr)
- Action Item: Attract new members and retain existing members as directed by Charlotte Chamber and provide new member leads to Charlotte Chamber assigned sales associate
- Action Item: Secure monthly sponsors at membership luncheons with goal of $3,300 and Signature event(s) and net $5,190
Emily Stacks, Director, Engagement