Transportation Infrastructure Summit | Connecting to the Future: Transit Then and Now - 2017
Time: 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Location: Marriott City Center
Not sure you're registered? Check the 'Who's Coming' link below.| Who's coming?
Registration for this event is now CLOSED. Walk-ins will be accommodated based on availability. The cost will be $199.00 at the door.
12:30 p.m. - Registration and Networking
- Robert J. Puentes, President and CEO, Eno Center for Transportation, a nonprofit think tank with the mission of improving transportation policy and leadership; former senior fellow at the Brookings Institution’s Metropolitan Policy
- Rep. Bill Brawley, District 103, Mecklenburg County
- Brent Cagle, Aviation Director, Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Debra Campbell, Assistant City Manager, City of Charlotte
- Paul J. Cozza, Executive Director, North Carolina State Ports
- Tracy Dodson, Vice President, Lincoln Harris
- Jessica Hill, Senior Planner - Sustainability, Centralina Council of Governments
- Brian Leary, President, Commercial & Mixed-Use, Crescent Communities
- John Lewis, CEO, Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS)
- Bob Morgan, President and CEO, Charlotte Chamber
- The Honorable James H. Trogdon III, Secretary, North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Rep. John Torbett, District 108, Gaston County and Chair of Joint Legislative Transportation Oversight Committee
- Tracy Montross, Regional Director of Government Affairs, American Airlines
Add to Calendar
Adding event to your calendar does not register you. Please continue the registration process.
Having trouble registering? Ms. Katie Tanner at (704)378-1366
Having trouble logging in? Contact Jessica Cooke at 704.378.1337