About the Charlotte Chamber
The Charlotte Chamber is a membership, volunteer-led organization. Our vision is to make Charlotte the best place to run a business and to live.
The power of all who believe in Charlotte is engaged to create the greatest economy for business success.
Connect, innovate and grow opportunity for all who do business in Charlotte.
We deliver on our mission through our Book of Work – a list of specific, strategic goals renewed annually with input from our members. Our accomplishments each year and our Program of Work for the coming year are highlighted here.
Connect for progress
- In order to serve as the voice of our business community, we're making sure everyone is heard.
- We're a group as diverse as the perspectives we bring and when we come together and celebrate what makes us different, we inspire the kind of dialogue that can carry us all forward.
Innovate for the future
- We take an innovative, progressive lens to the status quo to identify new roads to the future.
- We're focused on closing the wealth gap by improving upward mobility, and supporting our region's growth by exploring how to modernize and expand critical infrastructure elements.
Grow economic opportunity
- Economic growth is vital to our community and the more we create, the more shared success we enjoy.
- That's why we're driving towards economic progress in Charlotte, while also broadening our focus to support business development in the Greater North Carolina region as well.
Navigating the ins and outs of the chamber can seem overwhelming, but we’ve got you covered. Download the Chamber Roadmap for an overview of the chamber’s programs and services and tips on how to get involved and grow your business.
Visit our Leadership page for more information on our executive committee, board of directors and bylaws.